Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
lois13

Hi Carenda and Susan i am still here, i am on day 5 of my quit this is my last time for this, i have not walk much, when i word i don't want to walk, iwant to start  yoga i want to start out easy,  thanks for the support, i wish Marie woulk come back HUGS

0 Kudos
Carenda

Hey Lois, I'm so glade to hear from you!  I was so worried that you may have been sick.  Please don't stay away.  If you need to send me a private message in my inbox, please do.  We are here on this site by "choice" and I am always willing to lift you up.  do you want your messages on your old page with your beautiful picture or the new page.  Just let me know.  Again, so glade to know you are okay. Susan will tell you that I told her I thought you may be sick because I had not heard from you or seen you around.  Lois, we are family and I'm willing to do whatever I need to for you to accomplish your goal.  ((hugs))

0 Kudos
lois13

hi CARENDA just put it on the new page, i had trouble on my other, oh i well be talking to you, hugs

0 Kudos
lois13

hi Susan andCarenda

0 Kudos
pattymint

Dark Chocolate! 

I was in a slump for a couple of week or so. Temptation was everywhere! The long, dark and wet days were starting to take a toll on my sanity. Cigarettes and the bread section of the grocery store were both trying to take over  my mind and get me to fall back on my progress and goals. Serious! I was having smoking craves sneaking up on me out of the blue. And the strong desire to eat a loaf of French bread smothered in garlic butter or a big greasy piece of cheese bread were overwhelming!!! What is with that?!

Eating healthy and exercising were my best friends during that time. The problem was that I wasn't exercising enough and I was eating too much! I gained a few pounds back and could feel it happening, but I was just having a hard time snapping out of it! I wish that wouldn't happen to me, but it does.

I am back on track now. Have lost a bit of weight and my jeans aren't cutting the  circulation off to my toes anymore.

I bought a couple of exercise and nutrition magazines with some good low calorie, low fat and good for us recipes to try. I read all of the motivational stories and admired the healthy and fit looking women that were posing with such high self esteem in the photos. All that helped a lot.

I also joined another exercise class. I can't make it to every class due to time restraints, but it was enough to get me moving a bit differently, get my mind thinking about new goals, see some new faces and mix things up a bit!

I still have cravings of course, and have been giving into them some. The 72% dark chocolate (three pieces broken up into small chunks) is a good treat, or steel cut oats with a bit of extra honey, raisins and dried cranberries is a yummy, healthful delight to pig out on early in the day that gives me lots of long lasting energy . 

0 Kudos
Carenda

Hello ladies!  Hope everyone is doing well,  Susan, what are you up to these days?

0 Kudos
lois13

i am still here,  HI  Carenda and Susan , i have got to threw away these cigg. hugs

0 Kudos
Carenda

Hello Susan and Lois!  Wishing you both a blessed Easter. 

0 Kudos
Carenda

Lois and Susan, Wishing you both a blessed Easter.happy easter
" />

0 Kudos
lois13

i am still here, hi SUSAN and Carenda, hope you are doing ok,

0 Kudos