Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
pattymint

Sweet potatoe brownies are a yummy little good for you treat!

Planning healthy meals and snacks helps me keep my mind off of cigs.... Try it!

0 Kudos
lois2

you take care Carenda, i waiting for spring now,  i love the roses

0 Kudos
lois2

well i get this nervos feeling to eat and i will eat , will this go away? 

0 Kudos
Carenda

Lois, eat when you feel like eating.  I found that eating Orvel Redenbacer (sp) Smart Pop Pop Corn was very helpful to me when I needed a pick me upper.  Get the mini bags.  They are only 100 calories.  Don't worry about eating and gaining weight. Take care of the weight next year.  Concentrate on protecting you quit.

Hello Susan!  Has anyone heard anything from Marie?

0 Kudos
Susan57

Hi Carenda and Lois,

No , I have not heard from Marie, hope everything is okay. How are you both doing? Lois, have you stopped smoking yet?

I lost 5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! just watching the portion size and the sugar. On Friday mornings I began Yoga classes and noticed they are on other days, I may expand to 2 days. Talk to you later, god bless

Cheers, Sue

0 Kudos
lois2

hi Susan i did quit i am on day 14, you lost 5 lbs. that is great , i always wanted  to try yogo but did not yet, Carenda i will try the pop corn i feel better got over  bronchitis and i feel like walking now,  SUSAN and Carenda hugs maybe MARIE WILL COME BACK 

0 Kudos
Carenda

Hugs to you Lois and Susan!  Susan, five pounds is good.  Send some tips.  I'm sure restricting sugar helps a lot.  Also, I have heard that restricting carbs helps a lot also.

0 Kudos
lois2

wow i am on a roll 16 days ,

0 Kudos
Carenda

Lois, you are on a roll and I'm so proud of you.

0 Kudos
lois2

Thank you Carenda , HI Susan

0 Kudos