Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
bolosangel

Hi, I'm new to the site and JUST started tracking my cigs. I think my main fear in quiting is gaining weight. I know that when I smoke I eat everything in site.... I hope to get help in NOT doing this!

0 Kudos
dawn4

weighed in tonight and lost 1.4 lbs!!!  woo hoo!!!!

0 Kudos
dawn4

celebrated with cake! 

0 Kudos
dawn4

ROFL!

0 Kudos
marie23

Good Morning and Wecome to the Dawn and Marie  weight loss journey. Hey girl you are on a roll. Great Job. So nice to see that scale moving in a downward direction. Congratulations every pound lost it a victory. You are a girl after my own heart with the cake celbration. Now you got to do 10 extra minutes on the wi fit. I am staying far far away from the peanut butter cookies. I can resist anything but that. I am walking and working out with my gazelle I just love it. Everyone have a blessed happy healthy smoke-free day. I will post my results wed I am weighing and measuing weekely.

0 Kudos
dawn4

Marie........................................and here i thought that gazelle was rather cheesy looking........

speaking of cheeeeeessssssseeeeeeeee.........................

0 Kudos
dawn4

BTW :  it's the Dawn Marie and Marie weight loss journey!!!!  lawlz!!

if you build it they will come.  or not.  have fun anyways!!!  XD

0 Kudos
lana3

I weighed 131 lbs. Aug. 8th of 2008.  Sept. of  2009 I weighed 168.  I was going to the gym at least 4 days a week.  Then I fell off the quit wagon for a couple months and lost ten pounds.  Now I have been back on the quit wagon for a few weeks and going to the gym.  I have clothes in my closets from size 8 to size 16.  So however it goes I do have something to wear!  LOL

0 Kudos
Carenda

Dawn, I hear you loud and clear.  15 minutes is a good start,  I think I will get on the treadmill since it's already sitting there waiting to be used.  LoL

0 Kudos
marie23

Yeah, Carenda I know you can do this. It is just a matter of doing it. The hardest part is just taking the first step. THE JOURNEY OF ONE THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP. just take the smallest baby step as long as you take one . You will be so happy you did. Good Luck

0 Kudos