Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
cindy16

My Dr says metablism slows down with no nicotine. Need to consume a few hundrend less calories each day. I need to loise 10lbs. seem,s like I want to eat all the time. I need to increase salt. Just found lout why I'm lightheaded. I had to take a tilt table test. My BP drops . Salt helps to stabilize my BP. So I will probaly retain water. Need to drink lots of water. I can't wait ofor warm weather plan on walking and bike riding. I hopw wveryone has a good day
0 Kudos
Sandra3

I bought some substitute oonce Nicole, and it had a really funny metalic taste, let me know how you like what you bought. If it is any good, I will definitely be interested in trying it. BTW, I LOVE to fly~ hate driving anywhere.
0 Kudos
nicole

i didnt notice a good or bad taste so ......i guess thats good right
  yuck i ate it straight outta my hand and you can tell it a difference when you eat it by itsself. Its called nosalt. I have to get myself remotivated again....i gained back the 4 lbs i lost plus 2 more so im at 170 trying to loose again. SOOOO. yay me.
0 Kudos
nicole

Hey all Good morning. Welcome to all our new member we are growing very well. I just woke up i know i know being lazy....got a new tat last night on my back and couldnt sleep well so i overslept this am. Now im cleaning and painting. Home that will burn some cals lol. If i get done in time i will hop in bike and if not maybe will try to talk hubby into going to the y after work....let him help me kick my fat a** into shape. LOL. Have a good one all.
0 Kudos
linda53

linda mc i need help too my abilify and seroquel keep me fat but since i quit i find myself eatting when im not even hungry go figure that out havent wanted to leave the house the last few days and know i need to walk anyway happy st. pats day to all peace and love
0 Kudos
linda53

yep thats it had the stuff since iwas 17 but they called it manic depressive disorder then my son has gained 70 lbs on his meds for scizoaffective disorder so 40lbs isnt so bad i guess i just hate shopping but looks like its time to go my fat clothes are tight peace and love
0 Kudos
jan9

Ok people I'm out of excuses now. Plus I need to crack the whip hard on my weight issue before we go to Disney.
  I gained 20 lbs over the past 7 months. Yikes, I gained 10 of it this past month and a half with quitting smoking.
  I was going to do my husband's workout program and I thought hmmmm sounds too long and painful to start out with (PX90 it's called) lol. So I bought my own. It comes with the workouts and a diet plan also. Has a 10 day fast kick start program with it also. My oldest daughter said she wants to do it with me. I just got it today and we did the 20 min workout. Yeap we were sweatin lol. I hardly can wait until we hit the 40 and 45 min workouts lol. SWEATIN BIG TIME.
  My daughter and I are going to go to the store to get the food for the 10 day program and start that on Sunday.
  So who wants to check in everyday? Or we can set up a certain time to check in on working out. Kind of like a workout date. I used to do it with a friend online. We meant online at certain time and greeted each other with our water, ready to work out and told the other one we'd meet back at the keyboards in an hour. Anyways it worked for us. We did that for about 10 weeks on certain days. What it did was help set up the disipline we each were lacking and made us do it lol because we knew we had a date and couldn't stand each other up.
  Let me know if anyone wants to do it 🙂
0 Kudos
nicole

Jan, I will be a partner. LOL. what time zone are you. Im on eastern. If we can get something worked out GREAT...i also lack the motivation....

Michele, we can add a journal in the discussion area that could work. Good idea i dont know how I will do with it cause im awful at journals and keeping track of that kinda stuff.
0 Kudos
michele2

Maybe we could start a discussion too for our food diary? Just a thought. I know I forget how much I might snack in one day. I also have started running. I have run 1 1/2 miles the past 3 days and walked 1 1/2 miles. I REALLY need to get in shape and I want to do it in a way that will keep it off.
0 Kudos
lana3

I quit about 7 months ago. I have gone to the gym 5 days a week for over two years. I weighed 131 when I quit, now I weigh 154. I have been trying to watch it better but at first could only deal with the smoking quit, now I will have to deal with the eating. I've heard this called smoking food. I guess that is what I have done. Have a great day. Peace
0 Kudos