Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
nicole

i know that salmon is good for you but it makes me sick.....im not a fish person. 😞 so thats another thing against me.
0 Kudos
cindy16

I was craving those darn cookies. I had vanilla yogurt with blueberrries . Craved my sweet tooth
0 Kudos
cindy16

Have chicken that is good for you too. I like fish so it is easy for me to eat. I work tomorrow night. T hat is bad I will want chiips or something when I get off work at ten. Must figure out my game plan
0 Kudos
sunshine

I will, that's a good idea! After I ate a buuch of those I added up how many I had had and was shocked! I could have had something much better than butterscotch discs, haha.
0 Kudos
Denise3

shovel, shovel and more shoveling!!!
0 Kudos
linda53

need to know some healthy treats they are my downfall i tried carrots and sunflower seeds but after 16 days im sick of them and back to the ;chips i go
0 Kudos
cindy16

Yeterday made it through no cookies. Today for breakfast I think I iwll have 1 piece of toast , whole wheat and oatmeal. Not sure what for dinner yet. I have a scope test tomrorow morn so can't eat anything after midnight. But I probaly will not eat after dinner tonght. I have to work at 5 so will have a early dinner. Really cold here so no walking today. i hiope everyone is having a healthy non smoking day
0 Kudos
linda53

goood morning to all hope everone has a healthy stressfree peaceful day peace and love
0 Kudos
Charmed

Nicole....my husband won't eat fish either....but he sure does love fish sticks LOL
  You guys are talking about chili...I have a crock pot reciepe for a Taco Soup...which is kind of like a Chicken Chilli....it's yummy and very easy....should I post it here?
0 Kudos
Charmed

Oh and it's healthy and low fat
0 Kudos