cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ex_Nancy

Exercise and quitting smoking -

Jump to solution

Exercising after quitting smoking is probably one of the BEST things you can do for your quit bc it gives you the "feel good" dopamine while quitting, and is a Positive activity we ALL need. Always check w/ your doctor before you start unless you're used to regular exercise too since TOO much exercise at one time can be harmful... for me, it was a fantastic way to dispel smoking thoughts and transform those thoughts into positives. I mean who wouldn't feel better knowing you're shaping, toning and improving your body as best that you can instead of neglecting your self-care?  Also, remember that during an early quit, yoga, stretching, breathing exercises, etc. are perfect for good health AND smoking cessation.The hard part is getting your mind in shape..jpg

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JamieJas

Thanks for sharing this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank for the response and I realize it's been awhile but exercise is still your best solution bc it takes your mind off of YOU!  ❤️  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Maki

Love this, thanks for sharing . 

bcfkyre3

Agree

Ex_Nancy

Thank for the response and I realize it's been awhile but exercise is still your best solution bc it takes your mind off of YOU!  ❤️  

0 Kudos
JamieJas

Thanks for sharing this. 

0 Kudos
Risrod95

Thank you so much for posting this! I had quit working out a while ago and it’s time to get back into it! Quit date is coming up!! 🙂