cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Are you up for the "MOVING"challenge?

Jump to solution

Yes is it an early Saturday morning Movers.  Most of us would like to sleep in after a busy week.  HOWEVER we have to get MOVING on the weekend too if you have not met the weekly challenge....NO EXcuses.  Fortunately I am on R & R because I have done my challenges.  So let's get to moving and shaking.  Maybe this will get you going.. I know you can move. Diannnnn‌, bonniebee‌, Giulia‌, gosh finally remember how to spell your name. elvan‌, shashort‌, kristen_9.7.15, @Strudel, Sootie‌, jdesco311‌, YoungAtHeart‌.  I and  Mandolinrain know you can shake.  15 minutes.  SHAKE!!!!!! Come on Daniela2016‌  You too  Calling all my quit buddies.  Let's do it.  Anybody can join.  Yay  Let's keep it moving.  BTW FYI will be tracking my normal steps for today.  Have a great smoke free day. I am

Labels (1)
39 Replies
Diannnnn

Your garden is beautiful!

YoungAtHeart

Thank you.  I work pretty hard at it.  I like to have something blooming ALL the time - so it does take some planning.  I wish it all bloomed at once - but then what would I cut and bring inside the REST of the summer?!

JACKIE1-25-15

This is absolutely amazing.  I can't imagine the amount of work that it takes for upkeep.  Wow.  Beautiful.  What a lovely place to  have to reflect and meditate.  AWESOME.  Puts my flower beds to shame.   Thank you for sharing.  

elvan

GORGEOUS!!!!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

ohhh I love gardening, thats a beautiful garden!!!

0 Kudos

Is that the famous pig of peace laying in your garden?

0 Kudos
Diannnnn

I did a 32 minute bike ride, 3.39 miles. The reason will be explained later in a blog. I'm still laughing at myself.  Kicked my butt, but I did it dagnabit! (I'm trying to teach my nephews that word instead of darn, dang, etc. Why, because I think it is hilarious!)

As the strange little dude from the Madagascar movies sings, "I like to move it, move it..."

Come on gang....let's rock this thing!

Dian

shashort

Hey I have been moving it all weekend. I got my 5 challengs in for the week. Today we walked 2.96 miles not counting the tours in museums and site seeing.  It is a wonderful feeling to get moving. Love this group,  It does help me stay accountable. Wow @YoungAtHeart  you go girl hope your being kind to your leg and hope it is feeling better.  I am impressed with you doing all that on crutches.wowser!

elvan

My husband and I saw Jerry Lee Lewis back in the late 70's in concert.  He was so drunk that the concert was a terrible disappointment but he did do Whole Lotta Shakin without a glitch.  Music is a wonderful motivator.  When I go to my friend's pool, I crank up the stereo and my movements become much more challenging.  TODAY I worked and I walked back and forth through that cafe at least a hundred times...some people wanted to eat outside which meant that I had to go out there and let them know when their food was ready.  I swept and cleaned the bathrooms...eeeewww, I want a Hazmat suit.  I came home and I ate something and fell asleep.  I am not even sure how long I slept but I really needed it.  Got up, fed the cats, went up and down the basement stairs to find and feed the feral cat, did laundry, did dishes, scooped the litter box, my back pain is searing...I am so tired of this.  If there was a way to kill the nerve, I would definitely do it.  They tried but the vertebrae are so collapsed onto each other that they can't even get a stupid needle between them. My husband asked if they could put a rod in to stabilize the spine...the doc said it would be like trying to attach a stack of Pringle's potato chips to a metal rod...not likely to be successful.  Oh well, I will keep moving because the alternative is absolutely NOT ME!

I am impressed but not surprised at YoungAtHeart‌'s activity, she can't be kept down...Giulia‌ WEEDED today.  Dear God!  I am telling you there are some people who cannot be kept still no matter what.

Giulia

Well add yourself to the "Can't Be Kept Down!" category, my friend.  That Pringle story is hilarious and horrifying at the same time.  But yet you persevere.  Here's to US!