Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pagreene

Pagreene's Status Update on 09/29/2020

If I just can have one. It be alright I dont need to make myself suffer
13 Replies
maryfreecig

You decided to quit. Did you decide to quit because you didn't mean it? Sometimes you have to learn a new trick when life gets tough. But you are here and that tells me a lot. Why would you tell a bunch of quitters that you can have just one? Unless you really want to learn how not to want nicotine anymore. You decision to quit was the right one, the messy stuff you feel will pass.
elvan

No such thing as just one, they travel in packs. Learning NOPE saved my quit & probably my life. Do NOT keep ANY smoking paraphernalia around, no cigarettes, no butts, no lighters or matches, no ashtrays. Drink lots of water, practice deep breathing, keep BUSY. Come here every morning & evening & do not smoke BEFORE coming here & giving us a chance to talk you down.
​Welcome to EX.
​Ellen
Giulia

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/

​But don't you see you're already suffering.  Every time you go and buy another pack it's because you're suffering from the need to buy another pack.  You're already suffering because there's a part of you that is conflicted.  One part says smoke, (that's just the addiction speaking) the other part says don't (that's the Best of you part).  When you finally make up your mind and accept your choice, you won't suffer any more.  Keep aiming for that Best of you.  For it knows what's best FOR you.
elvan

You still here?
0 Kudos