cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzinut

Suzinut's Status Update on 09/30/2020

Picked october 15...two weeks from today as quit completely.  Until then i am going for 3 a day...thats from 35 a day...wish me luck
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Cousin-Itt

I'm happy for you.  In the next two weeks prepare yourself. Learn as much as you can about the addiction of nicotine.  Read and understand the withdraws you will be going thru Understand craves and how to beat them Prepare a quit kit RoseH  can help with that    
​Read Blogs and ask questions here  Most of all Believe in Yourself You Can Do This 
Suzinut

Thank you so much for all your advice..i will do what u say!  This is going to be my last quit and i am excired about it and scared at same time...thank u so much..u r a wealth of knowledge!
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  Use this time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and finalize your quit plan.   I also signed up for daily text messages leading up to my quit date.  I found they helped me to get excited about my approaching date.   We're here to support you.  Just reach out anytime you need encouragement or to share your journey.
​Barb
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s...keep close to the support site and plan for your quit date like no other...it isn’t an easy journey, but it is doable...Colleen