cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops

Why are points frozen again?

Jump to solution

About 3 weeks ago (?), @elvan and I & who knows who else, noticed that our point tallies embedded in the leaderboards were frozen still for some, but not all of us. Mark attempted to find a reason for it.  However, the situation resolved itself the nEXt day. So, here we go again. My point tally hasn't changed in two or three days now?  Is anyone else having this happening?  Perhaps we can find a common thread???

Pops with 456 dof!

Tags (1)
61 Replies

Thanks for the heads up.  I said just kidding. 

0 Kudos

Just mark everything helpful and you gain points, even if it is not helpful right.

0 Kudos

I don't think anybody here is gaming the system ---- except maybe Pops‌!  I didn't even know we could mark our own blogs/comments - and not sure anybody else would have thought to do that, either.

Most (if not all) of us just want to help people quit smoking, and, at least for me, the points are just another thing with which to have some fun!

Anyway it looks like the points are starting to calculate again.  Game on. 

0 Kudos

Pops‌ is still coming in with points ending with ...916 for me

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
c2q

Alright Guys, now you made me look.

My points aren't calculating either.

But I do have a buzz saw ...

0 Kudos

Yeah it's only certain people.  Jive is looking into it though.  Points are only calculated twice a day but I don't know exactly when it happens twice a day.

Hopefully we'll figure it out soon.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I was notified that JonesCarpeDiem‌ gave me 1,000 points last night...normally, I would not have known how many points I had but after Pops blogged that the points were frozen yesterday, I recorded the number of points I had.  I HAVE been getting points but not that 1,000 which is the exact opposite of the LAST time.  I got no points for people liking or marking anything helpful, I was only awarded points directly if someone gave them to me.  It really is kind of annoying...I only look to see who found something helpful because then I know I have made some sort of impression for someone.  

0 Kudos

Thanks for reporting. Am I to understand you recorded your points at the time you looked last night after points were awarded?   The points might have been awarded at that time but they didn't appear until the next time the leaderboard is registered and points are updated.  

186,839 points is your current count of points.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

They were 186,338 right after Pops said points were frozen...I was notified well after that that Dale had awarded me 1,000 points and they did not show up last night OR this morning....

0 Kudos