cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a site problem

Jump to solution

I just wrote a blog titled "Have you ever been saved"

I see it on the home page but when I click on it it says "not found, this item may have been deleted."

Anyone else having this problem?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

FYI the issue appears to now be resolved.  Please check your blogs JonesCarpeDiem‌.

/blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2018/08/01/have-you-ever-been-saved 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes dale, it's being discussed here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/18671-blogs  and Just Wondering!

It's being worked on.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I have one titled Fear. Same thing, "Not found".

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Yup I am ,it started on the wk end, Mark and the tech team are aware of it MarkMark told me to write in conversations so I am but I prefer the blogs....

0 Kudos
elvan

I clicked on a blog by Mike.n.Atlanta‌ and got the same message this morning.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I see that Mike.n.Atlanta wrote a blog fear that is saying NOT FOUND the item does not exist it may have been deleted ,hopefully this will be remedied soon. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The content exists. Ignore the error. It's not lost as far as I can tell however there is a problem with it displaying since the personal blogs of some people have appeared to be corrupted so the link to its location makes it appear as though it doesn't exist.  So post your blogs in Conversations‌ for now. When this is resolved and the personal blog containers are fixed the blogs can be moved back into your personal blog container.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark I see that I have replies on my "Fear" blog this morning yet I still can't see it.

How do I move the blog to conversations?

0 Kudos

Yes Mike.n.Atlanta‌ people are replying from the Inbox as that is the only way they can be seen at the moment.  You can't move a post to Conversations once it is in this state but going forward all of your blogs should be posted there so that they are accessible. Once your personal blog container is fixed we'll tell you how to move them back into your personal blog.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos