The EX Cafe Fri 03.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café Fri  Mar 10, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
c2q

It's been a fun day at the cafe. Thanks everybody who stopped by. I hope people weren't too confused with the surprise move. 

One thing quitting smoking continues to teach me is to accept change. Breathe it in, let it be. I may not be the fasted learner in this regard, but I do my best.

Quitting smoking doesn't have to be scary. Every little thing I do is better now that I don't smoke. Let me leave you today with this:  

quitting gives you your senses back. Enjoy!

Even though my shift is over, the the cafe is open, self-serve, for the rest of the day. You may still run into a friend or two yet. And don't forget to visit Pops‌ on Sunday! He'll be barista-ing around as only Pops can.

Here's a bit of chocolate to take with.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

oh, my! 

slobbering........................................

c2q

Thanks for stopping by. The cafe will open again on Sunday, March 12, 2017.

CLOSED-NEW-ExCafe.jpg

LindaK_Mc

It all looks so good and my sweet tooth is kicking in.  I hope the weekend is better than the last two days.  Today we're taking my daughter out for a steak dinner for her 46th birthday!!  Boy does that make me feel old but she's smarter than her Mom,  she quit almost 2 years ago and I'm so proud of her.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and God bless!