The EX Cafe Fri 03.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café Fri  Mar 10, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
c2q

Hey guys, pack up your lunch into these brown bags and head over to Castle Donington Music in the Park with me. It's amazing where you can go virtually.

0 Kudos
Pops

I'm dead serious about it too....and let me tell you something.  If you think the visual is hard to imagine, then picture it with sound as well.  Both of the father and mother in laws neither had teeth.  I mean full on dentures top and bottom.  Neither of them would put in their dentures if they were just hanging out around the house (tobacco farm house actually), so the sounds of that coffee hot, and being blown on by their nothing but sloppy lips & no teeth.....yep, it was totally disgusting!!!! It was like a scene from a Rob Zombie movie, or one of the SAWs, or land of a 1,000 corpses....lol.  The decisions that I have made in my life based on another woman....oh lord....if you only knew how much suffering I went through with those Kentucky rednecks....lol.  I should have known by the nickname of my first wife...her close friends called her "Willie...."  Guys...trust me, do NOT ever date a woman who is okay with being called a boys nickname!!!!

Pops

0 Kudos
c2q

What's hard to visualize for me @pops8 is you in that picture. 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Pops

c2q

On the veranda, laying low.

IcedMochaLatte.jpg

SelfServeEX.png

0 Kudos
c2q

Just checking . . . . yep. Still Friday . . . sweet dreams are made of this

0 Kudos
c2q

Now being served on the SunDeck iced Blueberry tea

blueberry floats

Chocolate blueberry crepes

Nothing 'round here to smoke about.

0 Kudos
c2q

Here's some fresh hot java for The Daily Pledge's own .... my friend and yours .... by special request ....TerrieQuit

TerrieQuit

Oh I could, did and would for 1 year and 1/2 Yummy!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Awe, looks great, Pati, Thanks!

0 Kudos