The EX Cafe Fri 03.03.17

Welcome to The EX Café Fri 03.03.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
45 Replies
Pops

Good morning Rachel,

Try a cup of this, she seems to like it well enough...

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Pops‌ and c2q‌-thank you guys for the coffee!

0 Kudos
Pops

Oh I'm so there.....

Pops

Good morning EXers!

Come on in and let's shoot the poop with Pati and cause some good ole fashioned mahem out on the sundeck....

That's after you have made your daily committed pledge @ https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6599-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment 

We will be here most of the morning....

0 Kudos
c2q

CoffeeOnSundeck.jpg

And later, we'll catch the Freedom Train with smorgy8513. This is the life. smokefree.

Pops

The weather here in Maryland is just "nuts right now"...It was 80 degrees Wednesday, and there is snow on the ground this morning with a temperature of about 24 degrees....!!! Hello, is anybody in charge of that dept available for a briefing.  A lot of people would love to know what is going on here,,,

Pops

Pati, I thought this pic would look good hanging on the wall....

Pops

0 Kudos
c2q

Looks like a masterpiece to me. I'll hang it over by the jukebox for now. We can move it later if we want.

JukeboxPicture.jpg--

Pati, that's very impressive!

Good Morning! I'm dealing with a smoke alarm that decided to go bonkers in the middle of the night! That thing has to be 20 Years old! Landlord says - do it yourself and deduct from the rent - Thanks a lot! 

But I'm breathing and I intend to enjoy every minute of it! 

Starting with a Salted Caramel Latte if you have any, Pati! Thanks for running this marvelous place!

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Big cup of hot black coffee for me this morning. Pops Weather here in Wisconsin same thing. 61 degrees on Tues then 6 inches of snow Wed & Thurs. Now 8 degrees outside. Nothing to smoke over though. Right?

Terry

0 Kudos