cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies

Yea! I think March is my favorite Month! We come out of winter, my Son's birthday and St Patrick's Day are back to back and my Quit Journey started in March! I joyfully pledge not to smoke and extend my hand for the next person to pledge!

TerrieQuit

Hello, and Happy March everyone,

A few things happening this month

Today is Ash Wednesday  Ash Wednesday

1. Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday
    Ash Wednesday, a day of fasting, is the first day of Lent in Western Christianity. It occurs 46 days before Easter and can fall as early as February 4 or as late as March 10. Ash Wednesday is observed by many Western Christians.
    March 12th is Daylight savings Time
    fall back time change
    1. Daylight saving time in the United States

Daylight saving time in the United States
      Daylight saving time in the United States is the practice of setting the clock forward by one hour during the warmer part of the year, so those evenings have more daylight and mornings have less. Most areas of the United States observe daylight saving time, the exceptions being Arizona, Hawaii, and the overseas territories of American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
    March 13th is commonwealth Day (Canada)
    Commonwealth Day (Canada) 
    1. Commonwealth Day

Commonwealth Day
      Commonwealth Day is the annual celebration of the Commonwealth of Nations held on the second Monday in March, and marked by a multi-faith service in Westminster Abbey, normally attended by Queen Elizabeth II as Head of the Commonwealth, with the Commonwealth Secretary-General and Commonwealth High Commissioners in London. The Queen delivers an address to the Commonwealth, broadcast throughout the world.
      March 17th is St Patrick's Day

1. Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.

1. pastedImage_6.jpg
      Spring Equinox 2017
      Hope you enjoy! Happy Wednesday, Happy March!
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Thomas3.20.2010 I take your hand and pledge not to smoke NO MATTER WHAT and I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge  ~Terrie  84 days free~

/blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/08/wednesday-s-promise-determination?sr=search&searchId=be06830c-ef1...

c2q

I take your hand TerrieQuit‌, and pledge with you to not smoke today, No Matter What. Here is my hand for nEXt to pledge.

c2q:commit to the quit

Pati                                                                           I pledge today in honor of new beginnings and the possibility of things to come

_____edit: new image. Original image was a hotlink from pexel.com

poppies-crop.jpg

Mortalzeus

I take your hand Pati and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my hand to the next in line.  Darren

susan_m

Got your hand, Darren - thank you!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what, and offer my hand to the next in line to join us and pledge!

Susan 87 DOF

meWisconsin

I've got your hand Susan. I pledge to not smoke today and I am DETERMINED to never smoke again.

Terry 899 DOF

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Terry and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life, congrats on your awesome 899 DOF meWisconsin ,tomorrow is a big milestone for you, Happy March and Happy Hump day everyone.

Marilyn 961 DOF 

MarilynH

Happy March 1st and Happy Hump Day TerrieQuit