c2q

The EX Café Wed 02.01.17

Welcome to The EX Café for Wednesday, February 1, 2017.  #the_EX_Café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
58 Replies
emomma25

Thanks!  Congrats on losing 5 lbs...that is really wonderful and especially amazing that you're doing it while quitting! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning all and welcome to February!  I'll take a nice big cup of that expresso, thank you.  It's cold here this morning but the sun is out, I have more errands to run, going to be playing catch up because of my vacation...apparently, for a while.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hey, Ellen, it's good to see you!

0 Kudos

emomma25‌  I didn't worry about my weight in the beginning of my quit.  All my concentration was on my quit. That was the most important.  I think at almost 1.5 years quit, its safe to try and lose the weight! LOL

c2q

Hi sophia-22Giulia , Jennifer-Quit, tjanddj , kristen-9.7.15 and elvan! I see the barista has set out a tray of fresh hot coffee and tea for everybody. There's Black Eye (dripped coffee with a double shot of espresso), Black Tie (Iced Thai Tea with sugar and cream), Café Au Lait (equal parts espresso and scalded milk), Raspberry tea, and cappuccino. I think I see a milk shake over there, too. I hope she got you orders right.

0 Kudos
sophia-22

Wow I'll take the cappuccino please!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Hey, I'm here!

Sorry to be late!  I got ambushed by a peach Danish and a cup o' Joe brought by a neighbor!

Wishing everyone a hop to it and be peachy day!

Nancy

sophia-22

Hi Nancy where do you get all of these great images?

0 Kudos
c2q

LOLaward.png

0 Kudos
KMC56

I'll take a nice hot cup of delicious Hot Chi Tea!!!!  

download (1).jpg

0 Kudos