ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
58 Replies
Giulia

Morning gang!  RabbitRabbitRabbit.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning All!  Don't forget to keep mikecity‌ in your prayers!  And don't forget to ride the train!  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/freedom-train-02-01... 

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning ! Having my cup of coffee before I head out for another long day on the road. Have yourself a good day.  I am enjoying my quit. Love the rabbits. We had rabbits when I was young growing up. My prayers for Mike.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello! another cup of coffee strong and black, please, to go, I still gotta go see Marilyn and see what else might be happening! I have FOMO fear of missing out! ~Terrie~

susan_m

Hahahaha - that was funny, TerrieQuit!!!

0 Kudos

No coffee for me.  I started a biggest loser contest at work so I got rid of the coffee with TONS of cream and sugar.....  Tea please

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

lot's of cream and sugar abut makes it a mile shake! haha!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey kristen-9.7.15 - I am cutting carbs, so I am drinking my coffee black now.  I used to drink it with 1 tsp of sugar and a generous amount of whole milk.  Well, 65 calories and 8 carbs per cup is a bit much, so black coffee it is.  I initially thought it was going to be the Worst. Thing. Ever.  I then decided that it could not be worse than quitting smoking, and enjoyed two cups of strong black coffee this morning.  I didn't LOVE it, but I did it.  

Green tea in the afternoon for me, but I cannot survive (and, neither can humanity, really) unless I have coffee.

pastedImage_3.jpg

I've tried the black coffee and I can't do it.  YUCK!!!!!  I've lost 5 pounds in a week and a half

Congrats on day 7!!  A whole week!!!  That's awesome!!!!

0 Kudos