susan_m

The EX Café Sun 02.12.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Sunday 02.12.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
susan_m

Dale - have a wonderful smoke free day as well.  Come see me if you need a cup of pick-me-up.  

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Daniela - you've worked hard in the cafe' all week.  Rest your weary legs for a bit; let me know if I can get you anything!

0 Kudos
susan_m

*packing my bags*

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks for the coffee and scrumptious muffin Susan, I really like your Temps compared to-15 but it's going to be a good movie day this afternoon. 

Daniela2016

Thanks Susan, It's been too long since I could not move almost at all, getting antsy here; can't wait to get release to start going for walks, moving around tables is still OK, and I just enjoy everybody's company...and love is in the air...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

GM, Thomas!

Does your wife have an evil twin????  I have been laid up with this sprained ankle for FOUR weeks.  I, like your wife, get REAL grumpy when I can't be on the go!!!

Please share my sympathy to her!  This STINKS!

(although I did get my sewing cabinet, tool drawer, ribbon box, paperwork cubby, password notebook all cleaned out and organized, and started on organizing my trip photos - so the time has not been a total loss)

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Gentle hugs for you Daniela2016 ,rest up today my friend and I hope you will be able to sleep this evening and the Dr's can give you permanent pain relief, yikes on the  $500.00 dollars but if you need it then I pray that it works !

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Yippers they do, Dale, I'm so ready for Spring that I'd even help you put on the gate hardware in the mud.  JonesCarpeDiem honest.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Aaah Daniela2016 ,I would love to come, if only I had the big bucks!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Did somebody mention sun?  AND warmth???  I'm THERE!

In the meantime @Susan, I would love something chocolate.  You can find me practicing yoga on the beach veranda.

Thanks for being our hostess this morning!

Nancy