susan_m

The EX Café Sun 02.12.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Sunday 02.12.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
c2q

Morning Thomas. today's barista, Susan, already took care of your order. She is fast on those roller skates this morning, and she's just that good. But I wanted to share my favorite cup 'o brew with my EXbuddy. Brought one for your wife, too.

Thanks! Maybe it will help her relax into Sunday! We're going to pack up the grumps for the day!

You're a nurse to both of us today, Pati!

c2q

Well, guess I'll mosey on outta here this bright and shiny Sunday. Company's up. Sea birds are calling. Have a great day.

Susan, that latte looks amazing! Yum! Thank You! 

MarilynH

Good morning Susan and everyone here at the ex cafe, it's another cold one here in the Maritime Provinces at  - 15 but it's better than another storm that's rolling in overnight but Mason and all of the kids will most likely get another storm day tomorrow which will make them happy. Hubby cooked me breakfast again this morning but I could handle another coffee and maybe a carrot muffin, please and thank you. 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Marilyn! Just baked a batch of apple carrot muffins.

15 is just brutal; we enjoyed 65 degree weather yesterday in Indiana.  I think everyone in my county was outside enjoying the glorious weather.  It isn't as nice today, but it is not 15 degrees... so, we have that going for us!  

Image result for carrot muffins and coffee

Daniela2016

Good morning all, I made my own cup of coffee, been up most of the night with these annoying and painful leg cramps.  I was hoping to get release to start moving during tomorrow Dr's appointment but I am afraid I might need another of these $500 IV again;( to detox my muscles and replenish with electrolytes). So sorry I don't mean to break the nice atmosphere here, I will help throughout the day, but I might not be as fast as some of you are !!! 

Here I made more than 1 cup if anyone needs some energy like I do:

Another one of those lousy croissant days for me. (I buy the mini croissants in a dozen package.) 

🙂

The sun is supposed to be out all day here (isn't that why it's called Sunday?) so I may put the gate hardware on if it's not too muddy down the hill.

Y'all have a good smoke free day Ya hear?

things freeze in -15

things freeze

things

Daniela2016

I keep inviting you guys, come for a weekend, yesterday it was over 85 the whole afternoon, just lovely, even the tortoises at the lake got out to warm up already, look at them walking on the board of the lake:

Image may contain: outdoor, nature and water