ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
Violet_Quit

GM Susan How r u today?

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning!  No important updates for the bulletin board this morning. If anyone has news that they would like to share, please feel free to do so!  

Picked some lovely music this morning; Sundays at the cafe' should always be served over easy, don't you think?  

Spanish Guitar (I) - YouTube 

susan_m

Great, Lost - but a little sore this morning.  The weather was really nice and I got out and jogged 2 miles yesterday afternoon.  How about you?  Doing well?  How's your quit?

Have a cup on the house; nice to see you so early.  

Image result for latte

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Morning Susan Morning Lost Lovely music, very relaxing and refreshing!

susan_m

Morning, Darren.  Hope you had a good run.  Banana smoothie waiting for you......

Image result for banana smoothie

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

You read my mind  Thank You so much! 

c2q

Hi everybody. Just stopping by for a quick holler this morning. We're hoping our company is able to sleep in. What are vacations for? Her normal day starts at 4:00 am.

Today we are going to "our" beach

gulf harbor beach.jpg

after a breakfast at home of my husband's famous omelets: pepperoni for the meat eaters,

pepperoniOmlet.jpg

fresh basil and feta for me.

What are you up to?

0 Kudos

Good Morning, All! May I please get an almond latte? I have been helping my Wife who sprained her knee! She gets grumpy when she can't constantly be on the move! Love, Love, Love! It's February!

susan_m

Good morning, Thomas!  Hope your wife's knee heals quickly!  Here's your almond latte.... I put a little extra honey in for you.  

Image result for almond latte