susan_m

The EX Café Sun 02.12.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Sunday 02.12.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
YoungAtHeart

My daughter had a job in Vegas for awhile.  Those folks who have sun now have to stay indoors in our summers because it's too stinkin' HOT for them....so you are just picking your poison!

There is no perfect climate - unless you're talking a Caribbean island - and then you've got those pesky hurricanes with which to contend.  Perhaps the California north?  Wonder how their earthquake problem is there?

For now, I will deal with the cold and drearies because Spring is so glorious here.....and hopefully my ankle will be healed enough for me to walk in the first buddings!

bonniebee

@bouquet of flowers in Mom's vase (2).jpg

Here are some of my favorite flowers from my garden for you Trudy tjanddj

TerrieQuit

Daniela2016  and to anyone else that is not feeling well! Prayers! and

Feel better quick! 

May I get a black coffee, please?

TerrieQuit

Nice flowers, bonniebee 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Here you go, Terrie - with some nice cinnamon rolls to go with it.  

pastedImage_1.jpg

TerrieQuit

Thank-You!

0 Kudos
Christine13

I'm here to join you all for a black cup of coffee.  Running a little late today as I had a glorious sleep in.  Going to just have a relaxing day today. I still can't ask a question here, can anyone tell me how to post a picture?

TerrieQuit

Yes, of course, you can ask questions here! Click the camera at the top of your comment box,

if you want to post a personal pic from your computer, click brose and pick the pic you want to post. I fit is a pic from googlee or uber, etc click web and paste the address in where it says to.  I don't always explain things well, I hope this helps!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Christine!  Welcome!  If you would like to post a picture, copy and paste it (using the right then left sides of your mouse) if you are on a desktop or laptop, or download the image if you are on a phone or tablet, and use the camera icon on the formatting bar of the space where you are typing to upload it.  Hope this helps!

Here's your coffee...... it's the perfect time of the afternoon for a cup, isn't it?

Image result for cup of black coffee

ShawnP

Good afternoon! The weather has been dreary with rain. I sure could use a nice, hot ,sugar free cocoa!