Mortalzeus

The EX Café Mon 02.13.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Monday 02.13.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
65 Replies
Pops

I'm glad you didn't ask for my rib-eye!  Ummm good...........I have the before pictures of that too

20160707_153014.jpg

Those are some pretty spendy cuts of meat.  But oh my, are they ever worth every penny!

Mortalzeus

Yummy thickness, don't over cook em' (keep em on the grill as long as you can hold your hand on it, then they are ready)  

Mortalzeus

I need to take off for a while, I will keep checking back in and I am very encourage by all the new folks posting  

Daniela2016

hyacinths.jpg

Ok you guys, don't make me too hungry, it is only 10:00 am, and I am working (from home).

But spring is in the air, here in my warm cocoon (AZ), and I absolutely love hyacinths.

Always buy them when they are in season and surround myself with the wonderful smells.

Beats the smell of a cigarette any time!!!

YoungAtHeart

I got the self-serve area up and running for anybody who stops by. 

My weather?  COLD with  40-50 mph winds  - caught my mudroom storm and blew it open, bending the closer mechanism arms.  Just went after them with a rubber mallet (one of my FAVORITE tools!) enough to straighten them to get it closed.  Guess it will be a hardware run tomorrow for new closers.  It's ALWAYS something - but I'm not smoking over it!!!

Nancy

bonniebee

They are adorable !!!

0 Kudos
AbasKid

So I'm checking out all the new stuff. This is a nice little feature.

I believe I am most fortunate to be living in the Midwest right now! Stay safe on both sides of the country.

Hope everyone's day has been going along well!

RachelMB

Good afternoon all-

My apologies for not keeping in touch today.  I have been so busy on the work front and still haven't caught up.  I hope everyone is having an amazing day! I won't be as busy tomorrow.

Rachel

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good afternoon! I was on my way here this morning to the EX Café and got sidetracked along the way. Stopping in for a cup of green tea now then I will do my workout. The sun is out today and it feels so good! Had a good day yesterday celebrating my 2 year quit and 3 years of eating healthfully. Love reaping all the rewards from it too.  Have a good day everyone!  

Trudy

Daniela2016

Here is your cup of green tea Trudy, thanks for stopping by, always a pleasure to see you!

Congratulations on your 2 years quit, such a great anniversary!