cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Victoria, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day and forever more.  I extend my hand to the next person with 648 days of freedom. 

0 Kudos
c2q

Happy Thursday, Jackie. I am thankful for Exs like you. I take your hand and join the pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand for the next to join us.

Pati 2013 DOF   Quit for 6 year, 6 months, 2 days      Didn't smoke 60,403 cigarettes      Saved $17,668

0 Kudos
jonilou

I take your stong hand, Pati, and pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what the day may bring. I offer my free hand to the next amazing person in line. Yay, we are FREE!

Joni 75 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Joni and pledge to not smoke for today no matter what

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 1206DOF

0 Kudos
constanceclum

I am so honored to tak your hand Mag. I have so much to be grateful for with #1 being I did not smoke a cigarette since my last pledge. I now pledge to not smoke today no matter what and extend my other hand to the next in line!

Connie 24 DOF

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Hi Mag! I gladly take your hand. I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge...
0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

I take your hand, too, Connie! Oops!
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks PennyLynn!  Holding your hand and promising not to smoke this day.  It's SO EASY to make this pledge after all these years.  Something for the newbies to look toward - pledging because you can, not just because you need to in order to preservve your quit. 

Here's my hand held out to the next Pledgling......

0 Kudos
shashort

Thanks Giulia for your strong hand and I gladly take it to hold and pledge I will not smoke no matter what  life has planned for me.  I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 174 DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

Sweet Sharon, I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, no matter what and believe me, this was a miserable day in many ways.  Smoking would not have helped.  I am offering my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge on this 3rd day of November.

Ellen 1019 DOF

0 Kudos