cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
joedice711

thanks for your hand pati    so glad to pledge not to smoke today..no matter whatever..holding out my other hand for the next person to my there pledge..            416                                                                                                                                                                        

0 Kudos
elvan

Hey Joe, how nice to see you here, I am so happy to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  My other hand is waiting for the next person to take it and pledge as well.

Ellen 1046 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Ellen, I pledge to not smoke for today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mag at 1233  DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hi, Mag, I am extremely late, but I made it! 

I will take your hand Mag, as I promise not to smoke! I offer my free hand to the next person...............

Terrie 513 DOF! and hanging on tight!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Terrie and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life and here's my free hand to the next person in line . 

Marilyn 870 DOF 

0 Kudos
shashort

Here I am getting in here late again but here I am. OH hi Miss Marilyn I am honored to take your strong hand to hold and pledge not to smoke today no matter what!! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 201 DOF

0 Kudos