cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria for strength and I give you strength and pledge to not smoke

today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 1232 DOF

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Hello Mag, I take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge.

Connie

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Hi Connie, I gratefully take your hand as I pledge: I will not smoke today! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.

Penny 30 DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

Hello there, Penny.  I am happy to take your hand today as I pledge not to smoke no matter what.  My other hand is free and waiting for the next person to take it as they make their pledge.

Ellen 1045 DOF

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Ellen I am in here real late tonight but haven't smoked I promise. Been busy today! So now I thankfully take your hand and pledge not to smoke the rest of the day/night. I offer my hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 200 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Oh my, Sharon, I am even later than you ( man, that 200 sure looks good on you!) but very happy to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next person that wants to pledge!

Terrie 513 days and hanging on tightly!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Well now Miss Terri

Allow me to take hold of your hand . I proudly pledge to not smoke and stand strong with you on that committment . We will not quit on our quits .

i reach out to next to pledge and join us. Who will it be?

cindy 241 DOF 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Cijndy, thanks for your hhand.  We've clasped hands  twice this week.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  174 DOF

0 Kudos
Silverstar

Victoria, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, no matter what!  Here's my hand for the next person to take and pledge....

Jacqueline, 54 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

Thank you Jacqueline. I'm happy to take your hand and join you in the pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand for the next in line to pledge with us. c2q. commit to the quit.

Pati

0 Kudos