cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
shashort

Hello Mag thank you for offering your strong hand to hold and I gladly take hold and pledge not to smoke today no matter what!! I offer my hand to the next in line not to smoke.

Sharon 199 DOF (WOW last day of the 100"s)

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Sharon, I am delighted to take your hand as I promise not to smoke this day and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie 511 DOF

Don't Quit on your quit!

0 Kudos

Terrie, I gladly take your hand as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what happens and I reach out my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Maureen

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey Maureen! Happy Monday! I take your hand and pledge with you to not smoke today no matter what. Here is mine hand for the next to join us.

Pati

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     Pati, thanks for your hand.    I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.      I'll reach my hand out to support the next to come and join the circle.

Sharon 1212 DOF

0 Kudos

Happy Tuesday Pati! I'm going to grab your other hand too funny! Im pledging to not smoke no matter what halppens today amd I'm letting go of one of Pati's hands and reaching out to the next in line to pledge...who will it be? Maureen Never give in never give up just say NO a day at a time
0 Kudos

Looks like I wasnt quick enough so I'll grab your hand Sharon and pledge again to not smoke today and reach out my free hand to the next in line to pledge. Maureen
0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Maureen. It is a happy Tuesday. You seem to have both my hands, plus Sharon has one and I have one free to offer the next to join in our pledge - must be a time warp thing. I'm lovin' it. This is a great place to be, free of nicotine.

Pati.2039      c2q. commit to the quit.

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Pati 

ivtake your hand and need your strength 

I pledge I will not smoke or be sad today

i reach out to next

cindy 240 DOF 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING

Cindy, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  173 DOF

0 Kudos