cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      Victoria, thanks for your hand.     I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.        Lots to do today and yet (you guessed it) I'm supposed to rest following my shot in my back yesterday.     OH well, I'll walk slow!          My other hand is held out to the next in line.

Sharon 1184 DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

Hi Sharon

Thanks for your hand - I walk slowly too. I pledge NOT to smoke today no matter what happens.

I offer my hand to the next person in line.  Hopefully walks slowly also.

Lillian 136 DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Lil and Happy 1st of November.  I am walking slowly to take your hand in mine as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to pledge.  Probably a runner.

Ellen 1017 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Every Buddy! Ellen, I will take your hand as I hobble towards you with 2 hours of sleep and my left hip aching. Awe, thank-You for your lovely hand Ellen and I promise not to smoke today, no matter what! I have my free hand stretched out to the next person that wants to pledge!

~Terrie~ 484 days!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Terrie. So sorry about you hip and lack of sleep.

I have a cold, I have had it for a week and it still hanging in there.

I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

I can't believe it is the 1st of November already.

Mag at 1204 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Mag as I pledge to not smoke today and I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Maureen

Never give in, never give up, just say NO a day at a time

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Hi Maureen! I am happy to take your hand! I pledge not to smoke today, and I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge... Who will it be???
0 Kudos
Cindiboo

It will be me Penny!! I'll happily take your hand !! I pledge to not smoke today no matter what and stand strong beside you in our commitment . 

Who will take my hand?

cindy 213 DOF 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Cindy, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  146 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Victoria. Thanks for the hand. I join you in your pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand for the next to pledge with us. Pati 2012 DOF

0 Kudos