cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
savedbygrace2

mag, your hand is so special! Thank you again for letting me grab hold today as I pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~152~

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  It's been a busy few days for many of us and hopefully we have all continued to protect our quits.  Anna, thank you for your hand and I pledge not to use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger.  We are strong and smoke-free!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you, Sheryl, for your hand of strength. I take hold of it pledging to remain nicotine free. I hold out my hand to the next Pledger in line. Have a grat day, All!

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you, Kathy1! I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what might happen. I extend my free hand to the next pledger. Oh, I have 5 months today............................

Candy    d153

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Candy & Anna have FIVE MONTHS Smoke Free today!!!  WOO HOO!!!

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is extended out for the next winner who checks in to also pledge their smobriety. 

Enjoy your Smoke Free Day!   Patty d587

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Ladybug for your hand today and I pledge not to smoke for 24hr and extend my other hand to the next pledger!!

Congrats Candy and Anna on 5 mo

Mag @ 209days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Thank you Mag for hand which I take as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge.

@ Candy and Anna - congrats on 5months

@ Kathy - sorry to hear about the COPD diagnosis.  (((Kathy)))

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, all and thank you for your hand, Leeza!! The injections have already helped the pain, and the doctor said that it would take a week to get the full effect. I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens. Will be put to sleep for endoscopy at 6 AM so I'm on really early. I extend my free hand to the next Pledger in line........................

Candy     d154

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Glad you are beginning to feel better, Candy. Belated congratulations to you and Anna on your 5 month anniversary! I'm proud to take your hand as I pledge to absolutely stay nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person in line. Have a great day!

p.s. Thanks, Leeza for your kind thought.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  I'm running late today, but not smoking over it.  I add my congratulations to Anna and Candy -- you both are doing a fantastic job!  Kathy, I'm grateful for the opportunity to take your hand to pledge that I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos