cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  Yes, COPD sucks, especially in the cold weather right now.  This is a "club" I'm sorry to hear you've joined ((Kathy)) & to those I know here also with COPD ((Sheryl) & ((Candy)).  Anyone else?  ((       )).   I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is extended out in friendship to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d585 

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Patty. I'm here to make my pledge to remain nicotine free today, no matter what else may happen...I'm not gonna smoke over it. I'm holding out my hand in support for the next EXer...I hope you all have a wonderful, easy smoke free day!♥

0 Kudos
Michwoman

FRom Orlando.........PLEDGES from Tedy, Laura, Staci, Patty, Polyana and Sharon at breakfast.  No smoking today!     

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning All!!! OMG- Thank you Tedy, Laura, Staci, Patty, Polyana and Sharon for your hands. All of you Have a great time, I know you will!! Huggs!!! I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs And I extend my other hand to the next in line!!! 

Congrats to Maggie for 373 days

From Mags at 206d

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi, Mag! I gladly take your hand this morning. It is probably much warmer than mine as I am enduring a record snow storm. I am under my heat blanket so I can warm my hand up for the next in line. I pledge with a joyous heart a smoke free day. I reach my now warmer hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~151~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! I pledge , as I grab Anna's warm hand, not to smoke no matter what might happen in my life. I extend moy free hand to the next pledger in line.........

Candy       d152

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning one and all!  Thanks once again for your hand, Candy.  I pledge not to use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next willing Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Thanks again for your hand, Sheryl, which I accept while pledging to remain nicotine free today! I extend my hand to the next person in line!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is extended out for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d586

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All!!

Thank you Ladybug for your hand and I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hours and extend out my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 208 days

0 Kudos