cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
candylance

What a beautiful graphic, Sheryl. Many thanks for doing this each month. It's 4:30 AM and I feel like i slept late. Good morning, all!! Happy February 1st, the love month!! I say good morning as i pledge to not smoke today no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my hand to the next person ready to pledge...........

Candy     d144

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Candy, I thought you might be here early (although it seems late to you!)  I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to use any nicotine this day.  I hold our my free hand and our support to the next willing and committed person...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand  & leading example Sheryl.  The months just seem to go by faster & faster for me!  I pledge once again not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I can't think of a single good reason to want to smoke ever again.  My hand is out to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety today.  Enjoy Your Weekend!  Patty d578

0 Kudos
ladybug21

Good morning y'all. I take your hand Ladybug, from one to another Ladybug I thank you for the encouragement. I pledge to not smoke today too even with some crap on my mind and stress coming on about it, I know that smoking won't make it go away. This morning I woke around 5AM with the stress creeping in. So, rather than lay there stewing over it, I decided to get up and come to a positive place. here.  and after my first couple sips of coffee - without a cigarette - here I am.  I actually think this site replaces my craving for that smoke in the morning with coffee because this is where I come to first thing to get my inspiration to stay quit ! 22 days today. thanks to this group of wonderful positive people. So, my hand is outstretched for the next person to hold as they make their pledge to not smoke today, this month, or ever again.  Have a wonderful weekend and spread the love of being able to breathe smoke free !!!!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Saturday, All! Thanks for your hand, Ladybug! I happily take it pledging to stay nicotine free today. I hold out my hand to the next person in line. You are doing awesome!

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Good Morning and thanks Kathy for your hand. I take your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free today. I hold out my hand to the next family member in line

keep calm and carry on

Wendy12/31/12

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Wendy, so glad I get to take your hand this morning!     I pledge that I will not smoke today....I, like Patty, can't think of 1 good reason to choose to give up my quit!   My other hand out to the next in line.     Have a great Saturday.     Sharon   180 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon, Happy Saturday Everyone.!!! I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next pledger in liine!!

Mag 200 days smoke free

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag... woohoo girl... look at those 200 days.  I gladly take hold of your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I did it yesterday so I could do it today.  I've learned that smoking will never solve a problem but just creat one.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos