cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
maria86

Morning all, Sharon I gladly take your hand as I pledge to be smoke free for next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next winner in line.  :-))) What do you know I was on time today!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All, Thank You for your hand maria, i promise  not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag383days

P.S.  We are on vacation right now so am not always connected to enternet, I miss coming on here, so if I don't respond to something I am not in a area to get connected!!! Love you all!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

HAPPY DANCE!!! 

Hi peeps!! I am on cloud nine today because my wonderful, sweet partner Candy has found the strength to kick nicodemon to the curb!! Let's rally with her and let her know just how special she is!! 

Mag it is a HONOR to take your hand today and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my hand out to the next blessing in line.

​ Anna at a beautiful~ 327~

0 Kudos
harry18

Wow this is gonna be a glorious day as we have Candy with us again.

It would be a blessing to take your hand this morning Anna and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand to help support the next pledge in line.

Harry@107DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!   This is a great day.    Candy is back, we are adding 2 more to the 6% club, humidity is going down here in MN and .... oh yeah   1 more day until I get to the club!     This pledge page has been a HUGE reason that I'm getting there....so, folks.....keep coming here and pledging!

Hi Harry!    Good to see you.   Thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand to the next in line!

Sharon 364 DOF

0 Kudos
JRC

I take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.It is a great day! I extend my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

JRC I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, tomorrow or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next lucky ex'r in line!

xoxxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Jackie thank you for your hand of strength and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!! So glad Candie is back!!!

Mag@384days

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks for the hand, Mag and I'm sooo happy to be back. Starting over, I pledge not to smokke for the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next non smoker in line. Thanks for the welcome back. Love to you all, and you stayed in my brain.

Candy

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Grabbing your hand Candy, I too pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my free hang to the next non smoker!

0 Kudos