cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies

Honored to take your hand , or paw"G".  I pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life....Welcome to the page Karen and Congrats on 116 DOF.

I am extending my hand out to the next Ex in line and may you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!!!

xoxoxo  Jackie

Prayers going out to Tommy!

0 Kudos
lois2

I  PLEDGE NOT TO SMOKE FOR24 HRS. HERE IS MY HAND

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning!    It is so good to see so many dedicated quitters (who are winners!) on the site.      Hopefully we can keep this growing and moving!       Lois,     you just made my day with being here and letting me take your hand!       Hang on tight and we can do this!       I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 362 DOF

0 Kudos
JRC

I gladly take your hand Sharon,pledging to stay smoke free for the next 24 hours, and extend my hand to the next Exer.

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to all, good to see you this morning JRC I accept your hand and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand to help support the next person in line.

Harry@105DOF

0 Kudos
tardifgirl3

Harry, I take your hand and I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours,

I extend out my hand to the next person in line! Please walk with us.

Peace

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi tardifgirl3 I take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours.  I extend my hand to the next winner in line to do the same 🙂

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi my favorite. People!

I am honored to take your hand Maria and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next in line.

Anna~326~

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to everyone and as Sharon would say the early bird gets the worm.....

With that I will gladly take Anna's supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend a supportive hand to the next in line.

also heard hear before "now were is that worm" hahaha 

Harry@106DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      Harry, you beat me this morning!      I slept in and had 8 hours of sleep!    That is amazing for me!    Anyway, I will definitely let you have the worm this morning.    I'm so happy I get to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today not matter what may happen!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 363 DOF

0 Kudos