cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies

Thank you Stmand for your hand I pledge another smoke free day! I extend my hand to the next to follow me in line!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning family!     Thursday....I'm meeting my sister for breakfast, run a few errands and YES!!!!! Staying Smoke Free!!!!      Zackie, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 388 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your strong hand Sharon abd I pledge to not smoke for 24hr and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag 408 days

0 Kudos
stmand92

Mag I take your hand and pledge another smoke free day, i will now extend my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Stmand92, thank you for your hand. I'm happy to take it and make my own pledge to remain smoke free today. Its my choice and I choose freedom! I hope you all have an easy, fabulous smoke free day! Hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos

Cory, thank you for your hand,  I pledge another smoke free 24 hours, I now extend my free hand to the next in line

Zackie 108 Days

0 Kudos

Zacked09 I take your hand, I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

I am here, I am here Major computer issue's and I haven't been able to access this site for 3 days but I didn't let it get to me and I am still smoke free, So Summer I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand and offer support to the next pledge in line.

Harry@131DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Harry!!!  I'm so glad to be back. And I am happy you are here tonight so I can take your hand and restart my pledge!!! My little world is a no smoking area for another 24 hours and I reach out my hand to the next quitter in line!!! ❤

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi annb!!! I am so glad you are back too! I take you hand and offer my support as I pledge a beautiful smoke free day! I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in Line.

Anna~353~

0 Kudos