cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning all!     Mag, how did you jump from 404 to 495 days?    Do you know something I don't?     My aunt used to tell me "don't wish your life away".      If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have.......      Summer, again I get to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 386 DOF

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morning Sharon! Wow!  Congrats on  DOF!  I will gladly take your  hand and pledge to not smoke for 24 hours no matter what!  I have been covered up in getting business taken care of with this still spacy mind. LOL. I have found that when gratitude begins, the smoking ends. But I am delighted to offer my hand to the next one in line!

Gayvenda 41 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Yes gayvenda, I like what you said about when gratitude begins smoking ends!!

Today is a gift, how am I going to use it with gratitude!!  I choose to be grateful today!!I choose to be happy today!!

Thanks gayvenda for your hand, I gladly take it and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand out to the next in line!!

Mag

P.S. Sorry Sharon and all on this site I was 405 days yesterday and not 495days, It was a typo error I made yesterday!!!

0 Kudos

Good afternoon all. 

Sorry I didn't get on  here yesterday I had a session that made me really tired.

Thanks Mag for your hand, I gladly join hands with you and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my other hand out to the next in line!!

106DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Today is my Friday, but I think I will need to come in to office and catch up on paperwork.    It piles up and then ATTACKS me!    Zackie, good to see you and be able to take your hand to give and receive strength!    Gotta love it!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 387 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Good Monday morning EX fam! Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon, I take it with gratitude and pledge NO SMOKING today, no matter what! There is nothing a cigarette would do, except ruin my fabulous quit and I'm not going to let that happen! So I'm holding my hand out in support and friendship to you all! Its the first day of school for my first grader, she is excited and so is mommy! I hope you make today great, its your choice!♥

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Ok, just realized that it is WEDNESDAY, not Monday. I was thinking Monday because of the 1st day of school. Oh well, I'm not smoking over it! 🙂

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morning to all! Yes, Cory, I will glady take your hand and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what.  Awwwe on the first day of school.  I remember those days. My son is now 35 years old and I have 2 young grandchildren.  I extend my other hand to support the next in line....

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All-It is my Monday

Thank you for your hand gayvenda and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@407days

PS-My youngest daughter is 33 and our oldest is 49!! We have 9 grandchildren!!

Our middle daughter is 40!!!

Our grandchildren are from 12 to 21!!

0 Kudos
stmand92

Thank you Mag for your hand, i pledge another smoke free day. Haven't been on in the past couple of days but i remained smoke free. I extend my hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos