cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Thanks for your hand Sharon. I hope all of you are doing well today, Wednesday already! My pledge is that I will not use nicotine in any form today, no matter what. I am holding out my hand in friendship and support. Take care!♥

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all,  Thanks Cory I take your hand, pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and hold out the other for the next person in line, Have a good day 🙂

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Morning!! Thank you for your hand Cory and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag @ 260 days

0 Kudos
Giulia

Howdy quitters!  Got your hand, Mag and say "I will not smoke this day - no how, no way."  And that's a promise!  Holding out my other paw for the next Pledgling to fly on in.....

0 Kudos
cat39

Thanks, Giula!  I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  And I'm happy to take that pledge and extend a hand to the next person.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

hi all! Cat, It is very special to take your supportive hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~204~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! Hope everyone is well. I gladly take Anna's hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen to me. I extend my free hand to the next person to pledge........................

Candy       d205

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.   Happy to see everyone this morning.       Waiting for a big storm to hit....could be a foot for us over the next 24 hours.     So glad I don't have to make sure I'm "stocked" before it hits.      Candy, thanks for your hand this morning.     I hang on tight as I pledge I will not smoke today....NOPE!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Sharon 241 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!! Thanks for your hand of strength Sharon and I Pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag @261days

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

You gotta do some cocooning to be a butterfly ~ Dale Jones

Hi everyone! Thanks for your hand Sharon. My pledge is that I will not smoke today, no matter what! My freedom means too much to me to let it go that easily. I am holding out my hand in support of the next EXer. Have a great day, my friends!

0 Kudos