cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     I'm soooooo ready for some sun and warmth!     But as much as I am hating the rain (12 out of last 14 days) I WILL NOT SMOKE OVER IT!!!!    Kathy, I thank you for your hand....I feel your conviction and strength!    I pledge that I will not smoke today.....NOPE and NEF.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!    Sharon 268 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Morning friends! Thank you for your hand Sharon. I'm here to pledge my continued freedom from nicotine. I'm so grateful to have this site and all of you to help me keep my goal of remaining smoke free. Hands out, heart open! Wishing the best day for all of you!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Morning All!!

ThanKs for your hand Cory  and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Mag@288days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Everyone, Thank you Mag, for your kind hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next person in line!   Have a good day 🙂 and thanks Cory best wishes to you too

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Good afternoon all! I am having a BEAUTIFUL day! Sunshine and 84degrees!!  I gladly hop on over and take your hand Maria. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line..

Anna~232~

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Everyone,

Ok I just did a search on May 2014 pledge and couldnt find it so I am pledging to not smoke for the next 24hours, as I take your hand Anna, and extend my other hand to the next blessed person in line.  Love and Light Maria

0 Kudos