cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
trudyd

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next committed EXer!

0 Kudos
maria86

Hello all, I take your hand trudyd and ,I pledge to be smokefree for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand out for the next person that want to pledge. Have a good day everyone. Think its 52 days now, yeah that seems to be right. Best to all, Maria

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful people!  Maria I take your hand with honour and pledge not to smoke today. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~205~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone I accept Anna's hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next pledgling in line.................................

Candy     d206

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! I happily take your hand, Candy, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Everyone!     Kathy, thanks for your hand this morning.    Need to hang on tight so that I don't blow away in these windgusts!       I pledge that I will not smoke today......Nothing that I can imagine would bring me to that place today!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Sharon 242 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Plan for the future, because that is where you are going to spend the rest of your life. ~ Mark Twain

Thanks for your hand Sharon. My plan (and my pledge) is that I will not use any form of nicotine today, no matter what. I stayed free yesterday and I will do it again today. I wish all of you a fabulous smoke free Friday and I am holding out my hand in support of the next pledger.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!!!

Thank you for your hand Cory and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag262days

0 Kudos
maria86

Got off to a late start but thanks for your hand Mag I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours and extend my other hand out to the next one in line, love and light Maria

0 Kudos
Leeza

Maria I happily take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the next winner who comes here to make make their pledge.

0 Kudos