cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

@ mention

Jump to solution

Okay I am sure this has been discussed before but I am still having a lot of trouble with this @ mention ! Some names come up right away but many do not come up at all even if the entire name is correct . the computer will just give up  actually goes back to blank  if you get what  I mean . Then some come up like this, I will use my name for example : BonnieBee's Blog .....why do they come up that way ? sorry I meant this to come up in Questions but maybe we could discuss it !

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
4 Replies

I remember those  but I am still having problems some just do not show even when They do ot have underscores .The last one about copying and pasting their names is beyond my internet capabilities so I guess i will just keep trying . 

0 Kudos

bonniebee‌ who is someone you are having trouble mentioning?  I can look into it for you.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

bonniebee  Copying and pasting isn't that hard - just takes practice.  If you can quit smoking, you can learn to copy and paste!  Experiment a little.   Try this:  click the reply button on this post.  Hover over my name to the right of my avatar.  (Ignore the hovercard when it pops up.)   Right click your mouse.  Select "copy link address."  Put your cursor in the reply box and either right click and select "paste," or Press the CTRL & v keys at the same time.  

When you're ready for the next part of the lesson let me know!