Change quit date

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here is another thing that is helpful.

You can't edit your quit date directly on the community. 

To update your quit date on the community on the My Quit Plan page first then you'll need to logout* from the community. It has to be on the community and not on the My Quit Plan page. Once you log back in on the community, your quit date will be updated on the community as well. The quit date only syncs when you login.

*If you save your password in your browser and it automatically logs you in, it will not update the information.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
YoungAtHeart

By Mark (Admin)

You can change your Quit Date here. You can  also access this page by going to My Quit Plan in the upper right of any page and then look for the option to change your quit date on the page after that.

Then when you come back to the community the date on the community will update too. Please  note your date on the community may show one day different than what you actually set. Your date is really correct but there is a little bug on our community that is making it appear as though it is offset by one day.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Youngatheart.7.4.12 wrote:

By Mark (Admin)

Please  note your date on the community may show one day different than what you actually set. Your date is really correct but there is a little bug on our community that is making it appear as though it is offset by one day.  

This has now been fixed when you visit your profile.  The little card that pops up with your abbreviated profile will still appear a day off. That will be fixed in the future though.  Sorry for any inconvenience this bug is causing.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here is another thing that is helpful.

You can't edit your quit date directly on the community. 

To update your quit date on the community on the My Quit Plan page first then you'll need to logout* from the community. It has to be on the community and not on the My Quit Plan page. Once you log back in on the community, your quit date will be updated on the community as well. The quit date only syncs when you login.

*If you save your password in your browser and it automatically logs you in, it will not update the information.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

llehrer222‌ how is your quit going?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos