cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TerrieQuit

Daily Pledge

Jump to solution

I have pledged 2 times this morning and neither are showing. Is our pledge page full? or am I doing something wrong? HELP! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Terrie_Quit Daily Pledge for January 2017 can be found here.  It can also be found as a link on the Celebrations & Events community page.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
TerrieQuit

Both pledges showed up but out of order I don't understand, susan_m  behind me didn't seem to have a problem.???????????

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

also am i doing it wrong?

0 Kudos
susan_m

TerrieQuit‌, you're right, I didn't have any issues. However, I also noticed that the pledges were all over the place, like previous posts were not visible when others pledged. The hand taken was not always the last posted. 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Violet_Quit‌, I saw your pledge this morning....you did it right!  

smorgy8513

I don't know if I am doing this on the right place or not.      Also, I don't know where to find my profile to get my DOF.    Whatever, I pledge that I will not smoke today and I will try to work and understand this new format.       Have to do it before tomorrow because I have to drive the Train!        

Sharon

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

smorgy8513 wrote:

I don't know if I am doing this on the right place or not.      Also, I don't know where to find my profile to get my DOF.    Whatever, I pledge that I will not smoke today and I will try to work and understand this new format.       Have to do it before tomorrow because I have to drive the Train!        

Sharon

Your quit stats are found on your Profile page.  Click your username or your avatar picture and then look for the My Quit Stats tab on the right side.  Everyone has their own link on their profile.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ShawnP

smorgy8513‌, In addition to Mark's answer, if you want your number of days, not in year form, go to my quit plan at top right corner of page.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Terrie_Quit Daily Pledge for January 2017 can be found here.  It can also be found as a link on the Celebrations & Events community page.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Oh dear!  

Honestly, I cannot find the pledge page, right now… know we are out here! 😘👍