cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

christina19

Free Smoking Cessation Resources

So I Have Been Ready To Quit For A Long Time And Have tried The Cold Turkey method w/ bad results i am wondering if there are any free quit smoking help that offer free patches,losenges, or gum being a single mother its not that easy to go spend a $100 or plus at one time especially on myself when there are other things that have to come first
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
leanne-k

Hi, I am new here and trying to quit once again. I'm not sure about how you can find free offers or discounted offers on those products but you may want to check with the american lung associtation or american cancer associtation. I found this site from the tv, I'm sure like many. But in my state, louisiana, on tv is also one about 2nd hand smoke that has a site from the state. I got on and it was interesting, it told me of local and free support groups. So try your state, or where ever you may be. There are also several site that give support, just as this one, that are helpful. Take to heart every resource that is at your finger tips. I am a quiet person and surprised I answered but I also believed that my voice is my most powerful feature. Rather these days it may be my fingers. I am a mother and was raised by a single mother in 70s, so I have a small understanding. According to your time, you must have had a restless night, me too and almost got up to smoke. But didn't. One more thing I heard somewhere something about st. johns wort, I'm going to try it. Wish you the best and good luck. Leanne K
0 Kudos