cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Introducing Desiree

Hi My name is Desiree and my quit date is May 1st. I am 48 and I have been smoking for 34 years. I am really at a lost for words but I could use the support and encouragement, I will be using medication, patches and lozengers. My husband will be quiting also. I look forward to hearing from the members. I am in fort worth tx by way of califa.

thank you
and may the spirtual blessing
of your choice abound in you.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
candice-smith

much luck! my quit date is may 22. i am very scared but more afraid of what will happen if i dont p lease keep in touch with your progress i care
0 Kudos

candice,
I am going to start early I am down to my last pack of cigarettes I buy by the carton, Thinking I am going to save money. I picked up carrots and celery and chop sticks I chew on them to help me get thru the cravings, I have my patches and I have about two cents of courage may be a thimble full. my dad use to tell when in a fight stick and move. and lead with your left.....and when all else fails laugh it won't hurt as much... by aall means keep your sense of humor we will both need it......breath and walk when it gets to ruff walk alot...

thank so much for caring
desiree
0 Kudos