cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

sher

Dreams

Ok I smoked 2 cigarettes last night, I did it while I was dreaming so I think I'm ok , but does that mean I have to start all over again? LOL No but really I actually dreamed that I had 2 cigarettes, I bought them on the way to somewhere, and had 1 then smoked another one, like I never quit, right in front of my husband, and never thought about it. Then realized I stopped smoking and was questioning why am I smoking this, so put the pack of cigs in the drawer, and went to apologize to my husband and tell him I didn't even realize that I was smoking and I quit. Wow what a dream, and it made it harder for me today when I woke up. But it was funny I put the cigs in a drawer to kinda save them instead of throwing the pack away,,, I need a dream annalist.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
miriam3

incredible how the mind works with addictions. I also had a dream that I was smoking but didnt remember how the pack got in my purse. it was so real...and it was after I had completed the 12 weeks of chantix, so it wasnt a chantixdream. weird.
0 Kudos