cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

deb21

Still Smoke Free

March 16th was my quit date....I've been smoke free for 57 days and have saved over $342.00...which now goes in my gas tank!!!! All is well so far....I think about smoking which is not very often now then it goes away....I can smell them on people and they are nasty....so there is no point in smoking again!! almost 2 months now for me.....I just like the counting of each day now!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
tracy9

March 7th was my quit date and I too am still going strong. I wake up every morning and still want a cigarette but realize that if I do light up that first cigarette I have to start all over again. I have realized just how nasty and disgusting this old habit of mine is. I didnt think that the smell of smoke was as strong as it is. Smokers stink and there is no other way to say it! Their clothes, their breath and even their cars reek of cigarette smoke and that was me not so long ago. I hope I will not turn out to be one of those so called "reformed" smokers who like to preach about the bad habits of smokers but if you think about it...........we stink!

Hopefully after I reach my third month of non smoking the craving will not be there but I'm not so sure.....if it is this bad after 2 months....whats it going to be like after 3 or 4 or even 5. Good luck everyone and stay strong!
0 Kudos