cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sue-otts

Thank you so much!!!!

I have been reading all of the posts for over an hour and I can't believe how much they have changed the way I have been thinking about why I smoke and the nico-demon that has been my master for 23 years. I have quit smoking before for 6 months and this is the second time around for me to quit for good! Today is day 2 in my quest and so far so good. I am battling hard with the nico-demon but am winning! I don't want to be a slave anymore and I now have many friends here that will help me through this battle!!!! Thanks for being here!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrew3

You can and will do it this time! Just write out your feelings, let us know when and what you are have difficulties with. We will try our hardest to help you on your journey! Stay active it will help you stay clean, and admit when you fall down so we can help pick you back up! You will get through hell week, and think about all the great benefits you will have. Buy yourself something nice with all the money you are saving!
0 Kudos
sue-otts

Thanks Andrew! I will get through "HELL" week. I know that this is the hardest time and it does get better every day. I already feel so much better. Have a GREAT Day!!
0 Kudos
edith2

Every time you get a craving and don't cave in, you get stronger. You have alot more strength than you realized you have! Keep up the good work. I'm so glad you're here. Your motivation and determination will guarantee you to have a successful quit!
0 Kudos