cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

derricktvrs

I need help

My Quitting day Is today i have not had a cigarette all day and this is just been one I hold tomorrow is the same as today I purchased one of those elected cigarettes and it seems to be helping me pretty good I just holp that I am not trading one habbit for another.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
connie83

Derricktvrs can I be honest with you? I hope so. I bought one of those bsattery operated cigarettes and it didn't help me at all I still smoke a regular cigarette. I want to quit so bad that some days I just literally set down and start to cry.

0 Kudos
athram

i am on day 6, today is tough, am just delaying having one, theres another somer in the house, need to focus and make myself do something productive

0 Kudos
leelee13

i had the same problem yesterday. I broke downand  had a smoke. I'm lucky enough that no one that i hang out with smokes. 

0 Kudos
septgrl

I just recently stopped smoking. I use the patch, which help alot. I still get the urge but I refuse to smoke again. Its hard but I can and will do it.

0 Kudos
I_am_free

Finally,  I had my last puff in August.  Think my body has finally gotten tired of trying to quit.  Finished up with my last patch about 10 days  ago.  Still have urges, but still can keep on looking the other way.

0 Kudos