cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

KEVIN IS HOME!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kevin was discharged from the hospital this evening and is happily at home!!!

I wish to thank all of you for the precious words of support, kindness, encouragement and faith you have sent to me over the past three days. 

And I also appreciated your words of encouragement to not smoke in the midst of the stress I was under. I am so happy I did not give into those strong and persistent cravings as I would now have to start all over with my quit (and I don't honestly know if I have another quit in me, so best that I don't have to find out if that's true).

Your responses to my plight caused me to feel I was cared for, and I thank you for that as well.

~Suzy 

xox

Tags (1)
30 Replies
Giulia

Well we surely care about you.  And Kevin in home.  Happy about that.  And like you, I don't know if I have another quit in me.  So it's wise for both of us to make sure we never go back to another Day One!  Hug coming your way.

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.6 i.png

Thanks for your kind words and the much-needed hug 

YoungAtHeart

SO glad Kevin is home and doing well, and happier STILL you didn't give in to those thoughts that smoking would help anything.

I absolutely KNOW I don't have another quit in me....so this one must stick!

Relax and enjoy your more carefree day today.

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.6 j.jpg

Thanks for your ongoing support!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good News.  NOPE will keep you free.  You have become stronger.  Now you know for sure that you do not have to smoke no matter what is happening in your life.  Good Job. Rest.

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.6 k.png

Thanks for your support and ancouragement!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

God is good...our prayers were answered SuzyQ...SuzyQ411 so happy he is home to heal...will continue to keep all in my prayers for continued healing...((((hugs)))) Colleen 819 DOF 

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.6 L.jpg

Appreciate your support and your prayers!

elvan

I am so grateful to hear that Kevin is home & that you realize that you ARE cared about, you are loved, you are a very, very special lady & we are all so very lucky to have you here at EX. Don’t doubt that dear friend.

Love,

Ellen