cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

KEVIN IS HOME!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kevin was discharged from the hospital this evening and is happily at home!!!

I wish to thank all of you for the precious words of support, kindness, encouragement and faith you have sent to me over the past three days. 

And I also appreciated your words of encouragement to not smoke in the midst of the stress I was under. I am so happy I did not give into those strong and persistent cravings as I would now have to start all over with my quit (and I don't honestly know if I have another quit in me, so best that I don't have to find out if that's true).

Your responses to my plight caused me to feel I was cared for, and I thank you for that as well.

~Suzy 

xox

Tags (1)
30 Replies
SuzyQ411

thank you 1.9 e.jpg

Thanks for you friendship and support!

elvan

SuzyQ411‌ You are so VERY welcome! Such a lovely lady, so supportive & caring & always willing tp try to help people.

Ellen

SuzyQ411

Aw shucks, Ellen. I think I'm blushing. Thank you for your friendly compliments

elvan

Christine13

Such happy news.  Prayers work miracles!  So happy you made it through this ordeal without smoking!

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.9 f.jpg

Thank you my dear Canadian friend for your prayers and your never-ending support

0 Kudos
Strudel

This is wonderful news! I hope that he gets better each day. Please take care Suzy! 

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.9 g.jpg

Thanks for your caring and supportive words 

0 Kudos
Trisha76

So happy for Kevin.  I have always thought the best recovery comes after you get home from the hospital.  If nothing else you at least get some very needed sleep.  Prayers for his continued recovery.
And you handled the stress without smoking!  Good job

SuzyQ411

thank you 1.9b.jpg

Thanks for your prayers and support Trisha!

0 Kudos