cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Pull up a virtual chair :)

I'm ready for a little downtime how about a virtual buffet? 

Pull up a chair and join me in some relaxation and some yummy foodI love an all day breakfast I hope you do too. 

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

Or you can enjoy a traditional afternoon buffet!

dc832d3a264fffac81bb72f7cf4d81ce.jpg

We all need a little ME TIME once in a while to refresh our batteries so to speak  Smokefree living is the GIFT OF LIFE always.....

0eea7c8ea6f93c4a7c893cee71aa99a5.jpg

26 Replies
Barbscloud

I'm working on setting up someone's computer.  It sure looks good, but  I better wait

YoungAtHeart

I just finished shoveling snow for a hour  after taking a 25 minute walk this morning.  I am HUNGRY!  I'll take one of EVERYTHING!

But, first, hot chocolate:

index.jpg

indingrl

Yummy - thank you Marilyn for GOOD FOOD getting ALL n.o.p.e. family - TOGETHER - Yahoooooooooo - I brought PASTA to share

ROFL.png

Mn@ 001.jpg

0 Kudos
elvan

Decisions, decisions...breakfast or afternoon choices??? I will have to take some of each! YoungAtHeart

No shoveling here, we are getting freezing rain, watching branches get lower & lower. Hoping not to lose power.

What a lovely buffet, great idea.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

elvan 

Mine just changed over to rain.  Glad I shoveled 'cause once it gets to be below freezing again, that frozen slush is NOT going to be shovel-able (if that is even a word!).

elvan

YoungAtHeart‌ Good point but PLEASE be careful! Shoveling snow can be a killer! Sure is pretty out there with everything iced over.  LOVE it when sun hits the icy branches! I used to try to take pictures but they never showed the glistening!

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

Krack3rJack      I AM careful - but you know me - I LOVE physical effort!  It just feels good to me  - and I feel energized after.

I only now do a path down the driveway, and sidewalks across the front, to my front and back porches.  I used to do the entire driveway - but not anymore.  My truck has 4-wheel drive, so no reason to do the whole thing.

Cousin-Itt

Marilyn

What a great idea  Thank you

I'll have a large glass of Eggnog and maybe a plateful of Pancakes and Bacon

I hope no one minds I brought one of my favorite Christmas Songs

I believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake - Ian Anderson ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuaRrSVm--I