cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Pull up a virtual chair :)

I'm ready for a little downtime how about a virtual buffet? 

Pull up a chair and join me in some relaxation and some yummy foodI love an all day breakfast I hope you do too. 

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

Or you can enjoy a traditional afternoon buffet!

dc832d3a264fffac81bb72f7cf4d81ce.jpg

We all need a little ME TIME once in a while to refresh our batteries so to speak  Smokefree living is the GIFT OF LIFE always.....

0eea7c8ea6f93c4a7c893cee71aa99a5.jpg

26 Replies
SuzyQ411

Love this MarilynH‌ I will join Christine Christine13 for leftovers and can't wait to dive in!! 

MarilynH

I  put on fresh coffee this morning if anyone wants to join me.....

sweetplt

For some reason Marilyn MarilynH My dog Peanut woke up up at 2 am to potty (not sure why?) I had to put on all my garb for the cold and trotted her outside....she pottied, we came in and she fell asleep and I was awake, so was hubs...he left to go on the sofa around 3 am and I finally fell asleep for Peanut to wake me at her usually time 6:30 am....so here I am while both Neil and Peanut are asleep and I am awake and drinking my warm coffee....ugh....so I will pull up my chair...and silently sit...LOL..

MarilynH

Aaah that really sucks when that happens hopefully you can a nap in later so the day doesn't feel so long, huge hug, I'm getting another coffee so I can join you. sweetplt 

SuzyQ411

sleepy female.jpg

HOPE YOU COFFEE IS A GREAT PICK-ME-UP COLLEEN 

sweetplt

Thanks Suzy ... it is...going to change clothes and go grocery shopping before it gets crazy....I usually go on Thursday mornings but with snow I stayed home....so the day begins....

sweetplt

Just got a second cup too Marilyn...not sure I will get a nap today, but I will crash early in my bed tonight...it was odd because she wasn’t sick...she is 12 1/2 years old I think she is getting senile...Colleen